Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer

some high lights of my summer 2009
* i went to a week long triple threat
* i went to a summer intensive
* i went to girls camp
* I went to seven peaks
* I stayed with kelsie many times
* I swam about everyday
* i went to my grandpa's farm
* I floated the frezzing canal
* I went to lake powell
* I went to the lake on many occasions
* I went to park city and got stuck at the top of a mountain
* I saw footloose the muscial amazing
* I watch my niece Hannah many times
* went to 10 dance classes in 2 and a half weeks
* watched my counsin kylee get baptised
* hung out with my family
* still did chores
*went on a plane several times by myself
* went to young womens
* planned an activity that didn't work out and ended up a presidency party in the pool
* went school shopping
and i am not very excited for school to start but every good thing must come to an end...

No comments:

MUsic FoR mY blOG


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones