Sunday, September 26, 2010

The new thing for my blog!



This week started out on Monday:I went to cheer

Then on Tuesday: I went to Young Womens and we collected cans for dixie care and share.
Wednesday:.... nothing happened
Thursday: cheer again
Friday: I LOVE FRIDAYS! I went home with my friend Sadie and we Pigged out! but its ok cuz we had tons of fun.
Saturday: I went to costco! wooot woot then I went laser tagging then to get ice cream then I baby sat my two nieces!
Sunday: I went to my niece Hannah's primary program and she did awesome even though she was sprinkling pixie dust everywhere :) then I got my eyelashes done and they are so awesome I love not wearing eye make up. I'll have to post a pic of them some time. So that's my week in recap hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Kaylee H. said...

Sounds like fun!! And I love the digital scrapbooking thing that you made (the thing that says 'week in recap')! :D

MUsic FoR mY blOG


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones